Positively Impacting Our Community Through Resident Engagement
The The Resident Council (RC) was established to
encourage residents to engage in their community and positively
affect the quality of life of families living within Hickam
Communities. Resident representatives have an opportunity to share
their ideas and suggestions, express their concerns, and work with
their property management team to develop solutions.
The RC members forge a strong partnership with their community including residents, Lendlease, military partners, installation commanders and representatives to positively affect their community in the following avenues:
- Providing input, feedback, recommendations, and advocacy, as needed, regarding neighborhood challenges, re-occurring themes/patterns of community issues, improvements, and investments.
- Providing neighbors with resources and information to foster a sense of belonging and connectedness.
- Community engagement includes events and programs to support community connections, relationship building with the residents and networking.
- Participate in community information meetings and Townhalls.
A huge thank you to the resident volunteers for donating their time and contributing to the success of their community!
Connect with your Resident Council
Each member must be a current Hickam Communities
resident in good standing. Hickam Communities is looking for
individuals who have an interest in communications or community
development, events and have a desire to contribute positively to
Hickam Communities through the development of a valuable
Interested in Joining the RC?
- Complete your application: CLICK HERE
- Submit to: RC@hickamcommunities.com
Questions? Please use the contact
form below to contact us.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 precautions, and in accordance with state and local guidelines, meetings will be held virtually until further notice.