Historic District Improvements
Hickam Communities is excited to announce an exciting beautification project starting in August 2021. Our families can look forward to a variety of improvements and enhancements to the front lanai area of several apartment-style buildings in Hickam’s historic district. We are committed to providing communities where our military families can live, work and thrive, and these community improvements are another way we are able to achieve just that.
Questions? Please contact your customer care representative at (XXX) XXX-XXXX or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of Work
- Exterior Repairs
- Lower Roof Repairs
- Gutter Repairs
- Post & Footing Repairs
- Fascia, Eaves, & Trim Repair
- Exterior Painting
What to Expect
- Work is being performed by a qualified third-party company with oversight by a HC project management team.
- Resident health is not a risk while work is being performed, as confirmed by third-party health consultants.
- The Community Manager will be available to answer questions via phone and email. This information will be provided in the 2-week and 48-hour notice.
- Total homes affected by this project: 109
- Work Hours:
- 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday*
- We will need your assistance and ask that you move your vehicle(s) or items stored outside in the carport, front porch and back porch to protect your property and ensure work can be completed safely. This will also be communicated to you at the 2-week and 48-hour notification prior to work commencing.