Self-Help and Lawn & Garden Center
For your convenience we have listed common tasks that residents can easily self-maintain, most of which will only take a few minutes. If you feel there is an issue too big to handle, give our service desk a call and staff will be happy to help you determine if additional assistance is needed.
- Light Bulb replacement
- Doorstop and/or door bumper replacement
- Tighten loose screws on hinges and cabinet hardware
- Air Filter replacement for HVAC units
- Remove foreign matter from toilets, sinks and bathtub drains with a “plumber’s friend” (rubber suction cup plunger)
- Weed and upkeep plant and flower beds
- Maintain clean and unobstructed walking surfaces to include sidewalks, porches, patios, entryways, carports and driveways. To promote safety, areas should be free of plant and other growth.
For added convenience, we provide Residents with the following Self Help
items at no cost.
Self Help items available at the Lawn & Garden Center
at 213 Mercury Street (in Maintenance facility):
- Light bulbs (1 for 1 exchange)
- AC filters (1 for 1 exchange)
- Vertical slats (max. of 5)
- Top soil
- Grass seed
*Items are subject to availability and seasonality; please contact the Lawn & Garden Center at 423-3091 for more information.
Lawn & Garden Center
Tuesday - Friday • 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday • 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday-Monday • CLOSED